Ideal Logic2- Celsius review
The all-new ideal Logic2 boiler range is now here. Featuring a new and improved design with the same high standard of reliability that we have come to know and expect from Ideal. This article will look at some of the key features and specifications associated with the Logic2 model before giving our thoughts.
About Ideal Heating
Founded in 1906, Ideal Heating have over 100 years industry experience and have continued to set heating standards through the development of new technologies. Ideal are committed to providing high quality, reliable boilers that are competitively priced with a vision of being the number one domestic boiler installer in the UK.
About the Logic2 series
The Logic2 is the latest boiler range from ideal and is an upgrade on the Logic+ model. The Logic2 comes with everything that made the Logic+ great, but with some exciting new features. As with the Logic+ range, the Logic2 has been designed to fit in compact spaces like a kitchen cupboard. The new internal design means the Logic2 is easier to install, service and repair. The Logic2 range is available in the following outputs:
Combi– 24, 30, 35kw
System– 15, 18, 24, 30kw
Heat only– 12, 15, 18, 24, 30kw
- Compact cupboard fit
- Large high-resolution LCD display- included fault code display
- Easy to identify filling loop- meaning you can easily repressurise the system without the need for an engineer
- Easy to access PRV– increasing engineer efficiency
- Can be integrated with the Link Cellular Module – Giving you real time health data, fault notifications & service reminders
- Built in frost protection
- Ready for 20% Hydrogen blend
- Easy to see pressure gauge
- Made in the UK
|Boiler Type||Combi, System & Heat only|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (LPG conversion available)|
|Warranty||*Up to 10-year’s warranty|
|Efficiency||94%- A rated|
|Flow Rate||12.4 l/m (30kw)|
|Display Type||LCD display|
|Dimensions||H 700mm, W 395mm, D 278mm|
* The ideal Logic2 comes with a 2-year standard warranty (10-years with Celsius Plumbing and Heating)
With the Ideal Logic2 series, you’re getting a boiler that features a new and improved design, updated technology and exceptional reliability that we have come to expect from Ideal- at no additional cost when compared to the previous Logic+ model.
If you’re on the lookout for a new boiler, just hit the button below to try our online boiler quote tool and see which boilers are right for you.